Anyway, the 3 of us had KBBQ today AND IT WAS DELICIOUS!! I haven't had it since november of 2012. l o l. and finally my cravings were fulfilled. After that we went to Yogurberry and had some delicious frozen yoghurt; green tea, pomegranate and watermelon. Lastly we went to Morning Glory where were took CAPS. so.much.fun. I also bought 3 pen and a Tony Moly Lip Tint [cries, it's so freaking good, I already used it for the rest of the day AND IM IN FREAKING L O V E] o m g.
You know that fan fiction I was talking about? Well, the author added another chapter and the say how I felt in ONE word is: disappointed. LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN. I was so disappointed like what was up with the 'ending' and everyone is like w t f as well so it's just not me feeling disappointed. I shouldn't have read that chapter not because the ending was bad or anything... it's just the way the author made the main girl end up just made me mad. The whole story to me gave me a feeling of hope and waiting and destined soul mates and the author just made the story so bloody good crash so fast and I just couldn't UNDERSTAND AT ALL why she would end it like that. NO EXPLAINATION AT ALL and I'M LIKE URGH LIFE. I'm really sad... really really really sad.
University starts on Monday. I'm excited because I've been doing nothing for over a month and half... legit. I hate my timetable though... 5 freaking days with Wednesday being 9am - 8pm. bro l o l o l o l.
Keep on rocking bloggers,
Love Jen. xo.
Was Playing:
Cover; Silverstar: Mama [Exo-K MAMA]
**Ailee: I'll Be Okay [A's Doll House*]
**Ailee: No No No [A's Doll House*]
**Ailee: U&I [A's Doll House*]
**Ailee: Rainy Day [A's Doll House*]
* Ailee's album is amazing
** The fact that most of her labum came up on shuffle is so weird. l o l
No comments:
Post a Comment