New years resolution is to live life too the fullest. I want to enjoy this new journey in my life
I haven't blogged in a while and so many things have happened over the past couple of months.
- I've finished the HSC
- I've been overseas from 07/12/13 to 12/01/13 to Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau and Cambodia
- I've been accepted into university
Briefly about each major event:
The HSC was not I expected it to be. I figured I would be more stressed and scared but I wasn't... I think it was too the point where I didn't care anymore. I believe I was worn out. My timetable was good, I had a lot of long breaks... which I didn't really use productively. I'm just glad that I've finished high school and I don't have to see people I don't want to see anymore.
Going overseas was the only thing I was looking forward too in 2012; going to Hong Kong was one of my dreams. I was in Asia for 5 weeks and it felt so long. I missed Australia so much. Every day felt so long and slow because I was up at 6am and going to sleep at 1am.
Thailand was amazing. I arrived in international airport and caught a taxi to the domestic airport which was 1 hour away because of traffic. I then caught a plane to Chiang Mai. Let me tell you all, Chiang Mai is so amazing. The air is clean and my body felt really good there. In Chiang Mai, I did a lot of walking in forests/bushes which was really good exercise. After a few days, I flew back to Bangkok and basically travelled around Thailand; went sightseeing and shopping in the day and went to watch shows at night.
After, I flew to Hong Kong and I wished I stayed there for longer :( Let me just say that people there are so rude. I just can't even. They are so rude... and they want everything to be clean but people just smoke everywhere that's why the air is so disgusting; but other than that Hong Kong is a beautiful place. I went to Disneyland and it was okay. There weren't many rides so it really was a waste of time. I also went to Macau and it's exactly like Hong Kong except with less people. People smoke everywhere... EVEN IN HOTELS. omg. The last day in Hong Kong was spent shopping!!!! It was so fun. Sasa was everywhere; I bought so many makeup products... My mother bought a Prada bag for $2500!!!!!!!!!! omg. I had to check out of the hotel at 3:30 in the morning because my flight to Cambodia was at 7am. However at 3am was when HSC results came out so I had no sleep and I was crying and I was freaking out. It was legit the worst thing ever. However I stopped being a pussy and checked my results and I was okay with them... IM NOT TELLING YOU OKAY. My mother was happy so that was a relief. So after my little emotional breakdown at 3am in the morning, I was able to catch my flight without getting sick.
Oh Cambodia... I was there for 3 weeks and this was my 6th times there I think... and I wasn't really excited. I was only excited to see my aunty but that would be a while because I haven't seen her in years! She is such a cuties. Cries I legit travelled all around Cambodia except for the north-east part near to Laos boarder. I never hated sitting down for so long. My ass hurt like hell. I remember spending Christmas on the road to somewhere... I don't remember and spending New Years Eve in my hotel in Siem Reap because there were too many white people there taking up the whole Pub Street.
Trying to pack all my luggage coming back home was so difficult. My mother and I only had 50kg and we had 72kg but thanks to connections were able to bring it all back. THANKFULLY. OMFG. Coming home and stepping into my house was legit to best. I was so emotional stepping into my room. I missed my clean bed, my clean toilet and my hot watered shower. omg.
Overall my holiday was really great. I had heaps of fun with my mother. She is so fun to go on holiday with. She bought me to many make up and clothes I was really happy! ^^ OH and at Thailand airport my mother bought me a mcm handbag and wallet, now adding it to my collection with my mcm backpack. hehehehhehhehehehehehehehehhe.
Now university, my dream had always been to go to the University of Technology, Sydney. The people there are so friendly and I've always liked it there. I felt really comfortable; so I was really determined to get in AND I DID. YAYAYAYAYAYAY. I'm doing a Bachelor of Science [Biotechnology, Medical Science, Biomedical Science]. I've already enrolled and I even got my student ID. LOL. I start classes on 25/02/13 which is really soon. :(((((( NOOOOOOOO.
LOL, 'brief.
Keep on rocking bloggers,
Love Jen. xo.
Music playing: BIGBANG; Gara Gara Go [ALBUM]
No comments:
Post a Comment