Tuesday, 13 December 2011

What am I doing?

Yesterday I started a new tumblr - it's like a sub blog. It's a B1A4 OTP one :3
I'm starting to like B1A4 a lot more! Maybe because of this blog, I'm learning more about these boys! They are so hard working and are wonderful performers on stage.
I know, I know. It's weird for me to like cute boy groups. It's such a start feeling. I think normal ageyo is cute but these boys are like WOAH! too much ageyo for much but I can still love them.
Now, don't get me wrong - Big Bang will forever be my number 1! These boys are still right behind them.
So sadly, I only have 3 followers! :'( But that doesn't matter... this sub-tumblr will make me [like I said before] love them a lot then I already do. :)

I don't know if doing this sub-tumblr will affect my HSC :$
We'll see about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment