Tuesday, 29 November 2011

2011 MAMA awards in Singapore.

Song of the Year: I am the Best - 2NE1
Album of the Year: Mr Simple - Super Junior
Artist of the Year: SNSD
I was so happy! EVERYONE WON AN AWARD! :) It was SM Town's first time to the MAMA awards after a few years because their company had bad terms with Mnet. Anyway, I'm YG biased so obviously i follow YG blogs on tumblr and OMFG. There were butthurt fans going on and on about how stupid it was for SNSD to win Artist of the Year? How is it stupid? I don't understand.
SNSD was happy for 2NE1 when they won their awards
2NE1 was happy for SNSD when they won their awards.
Why can’t the fans be the same?
Butthurt Blackjacks; just need to keep their comments to themselves. You guys are creating fan wars, and don’t be like “This is my blog, I get to say whatever I want. Blah Blah Blah.” Whatever. Your making people like me, who is happy about the outcome - embarrassed. This is what makes a fandom embarrassing - saying SNSD didn’t deserve the award. They did. They worked very hard during those 6 weeks - promoting everywhere, going around the whole world.
I wished B1A4 won Best New Male Artist - but they didn't attend so they couldn't win :( How disappointing! 
On a positive note - BIG BANG WON BEST MUSIC VIDEO FOR LOVE SONG! <3 omg i was so suprised because MAMA's rule is like 'no attendance, no award'. Big Bang obviously didn't attend but they won - maybe because Brown Eyed Girls didn't attend as well and they were a big competition. I wouldn't have mind if BEG won that award. Their mv was good as well! :)
I'VE ALWAYS LOVED MAMA PERFORMANCES. They seriously are the best. I like die watching it. 2NE1 WAS EPIC. CL WITH BLACK EYED PEAS SINGING WHERE IS THE LOVE. OMFG. MISS A IS BRILLANT. SUJU'S INTRO WAS OMFG. YESUNG DURING THE PERFORMANCE *o*. SNSD'S ONE WAS SO FRICKEN FAST BUT STILL GOOD! MINZY DANCING DURING SNOOP DOG'S PERFORMANCE WAS TOO CUTE.  
everyone who received their award was so hyper!
OMFG. HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THE KISS BETWEEN HYUNA AND HYUNSEUNG. FUCK MY LIFEEEEEE. MY EYEBALLS NEARLY FELL OUT. i died multiple times. dlskngklnsdlkgnskl I SHIP THESE TWO TOGETHER! 
#spazzingover

No comments:

Post a Comment